After a great summer, the boys (and I) are excited to start school. Here are a few of my back to school favorites for toddlers:
- Mint Backpack and Lunch Box. Here is what Sew Stitchin Fancy and I whipped up for my little ones this school year. There are several lunchbox styles to choose from. The kids love to have their lunch packed in a yumbox which fits into the gumdrop style perfectly, leaving room for an icepack and a milk box.
- Saddle Shoes! I love the look of Footmates and my boys love the feel! Here they are in navy and ecru for boys or girls and bubblegum pink for a fun feminine twist on a good old classic!
- Apple Embellished Clothing! This year my boys and niece are wearing this short set, Jon Jon, and Dress for the first day of school.
- First Day of School Sign from Shop Love Lucy. You’ll see a picture of ours on the first day of school! 😉
- Wallchart and Playbook. We’ve been playing with the calendar and “I can count“. Practice make perfect!
- Cotton Dresses for the Girls. My niece can’t get enough of these Little English dresses available in pink, red, and navy!
- Soft Polos for the boys. We keep red, navy, light blue and of course white on hand.
- Some fun markers, pencils, and erasers to get them in the mood.